Description du poste
Fuze HR is currently looking for a Fullstack Web Developer for our client in Audio Visual industry. This position is downtown Montreal. Our client owns a fully automated platform which provides on-demand and live audio-visual streaming services using cutting-edge technology. The company’s stream services are available for different venues across the United States & Canada.
- Work closely with Product manager to gather and understand the business and functional requirements
- Estimate Work effort for updating the existing/ adding new features and logging into JIRA, Trello
- Design, develop, identify and analyze new web components using React, Bootstrap
- Develop Custom Components of JWPlayer to handle zoom, pano for multiple platforms
- Designed and Document REST/HTTP APIs including JSON formats and API versioning strategy
- Responsible for Optimization (Page load time, Minification, Caching) of frontend build system using Webpack
- Git and Bit Bucket for version control integrated with Jenkins
- Write Test suites to make app compatible for all browsers and devices using Jest
- Ensure code quality by using tools ESLint
- Handle hot fixes for tech support tickets
- Develop Web Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Backbonejs, Jquery
- Develop, Maintain web interface user management system for Tech Support Team
- Develop, Maintain Management Webapp for managers working
- Optimized frontend build system using Gruntjs
- Communicate with Team using Slack.
- Development Environment MacOS
- Extensive work experiences with front-end development using React, Bootstrap, Backbone, Jquery
- Extensive back-end development experiences using Java
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Apply directly or send your resume to [email protected]