Description du poste
Are you an experienced forklift operator with a valid certificate allowing you to operate a counterbalance forklift? If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Fuze HR is currently searching for forklift operators to join a team of professionals within a large manufacturing facility located in the Brampton area.
Your tasks as a forklift operator:
- Respond to requests from all plant personnel when the need arises
- Be in charge of the safe handling and storage of the material
- Be in charge of the safe operation of forklift in a safe and courteous manner.
The required qualifications for the forklift operator position:
- Must have a minimum of grade 8 education
- Have training and valid certification to operate a counterbalance forklift
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a counterbalance forklift full time
- Must be able to read and write English and be familiar with weights and measurements
- Basic computer skills required
- Must have received training to operate a counterbalance forklift through a recognized institute
- A solid understanding of the following equipment/technology; forklift, snips, slings, tape measure, weighting scale, overhead cranes, dollies, chains, computers
- Experience operating a multi-directional COMBI forklift is considered a strong asset
- Must be flexible for various shifts
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
If interested, please contact Tess Capanas at [email protected]