Description du poste
Our client close to the Cambridge Guelph area is looking for a Food Safety & Quality Assurance Technician to join there team on a contract bases from now until August with extension. The right candidate must have experience working in a GMP environment.
This role will be for the afternoon shift 2:30pm – 11:30pm.
- Experienced with GFSI schemes (BRC), GMP and HACCP
- Degree or diploma in Food Science, Microbiology or Chemistry
- Ensure Quality control plan
- Assist operations team with compliance
- Monitor the quality specifications and standards (BOPS) for raw materials, processes and finished product during manufacturing
- review incoming shipments of raw material
The client is looking for someone to start with a short notice