Description du poste
- Become a Business Partner to both the finance and operational team, providing timely and actionable analysis and KPI’s to support management decision making and achieve financial/operational targets.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completed or working towards an Accounting Designation (CPA or CFA)
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including data extraction, query building, financial modelling, and creating dashboards
- Experienced with integrated Finance software packages and SAP-BPC (is an asset)
- Provide visibility and insight of business operations to management through data analysis driven by exceptional excel/dash-boarding abilities to support management decision making. Including the analysis of overheads, earned vs. available labour hours, inefficiencies (scrap, overtime premium freight, etc.) to drive profitability.
- Design, prepare, and maintain daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s to provide enhanced feedback and accountability to the management team.
- Take a lead on the design, development and maintenance of complex scenario based financial models to support forecasting and budgeting activities within the plant including:
- Forecasted Sales and Material by Customer/Program/Destination using multiple demand inputs including Customer Releases and Industry Vehicle Volumes.
- Labour/Manning models to appropriately flex manpower to match customer demand levels
- Other account based data extraction models to support analysis and understanding of spending and consumption trends
- Cash flow modelling to understand future cash requirements and optimize working capital
- Assist functional Managers with the preparation of department budgets and chequebooks
- Assist in the preparation of the bi-weekly full financial forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow) and financial bridge analysis
- Assist in the completion of month end, quarter end, and year end processes including:
- Preparation of assigned account reconciliations and analysis to support financial statements.
- Preparation of the financial bridge to explain monthly/quarterly actual results variances to budget/forecast
- Manage and record journal entries as assigned.
- Assist in the data extraction to support the preparation of standard corporate reporting requirements including AR Aging, Head Counts, and Capital and Tooling balances by program in a timely manner.
- Support and assist in the co-ordination of external and internal audit requirements.
- Assist in the analysis and maintenance of standard costs including:
- Analysing the financial impact of proposed changes to the bill of materials
- Performing labour, overhead and cycle time studies to improve the accuracy of the bill of materials
- Assist Controller in the OPEX process to help evaluate financial impacts, and coordinate bi-weekly meetings
- Ad-hoc reporting supporting controller and management team.
Information du contact
If interested, please connect with Pary at [email protected]