Description du poste
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to assist with office management tasks including supporting the VP and President and aiding in the development of ongoing communication presentations and initiatives.
The Executive Assistant will be a strong communicator with highly effective organizational skills, ability to handle confidential accounting documents and the ability to transform information into engaging and informative communication.
- Coordinate meetings and gatherings, conference calls and travel arrangements including preparation and submitting of expenses. Documentation and management of meeting outcomes will be helpful/required.
- Receive and screen information, visitors, and phone calls
- Plan events and large meetings, including appropriate layout of rooms and Events
- Attend, minute and distribute materials for scheduled management meetings.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, minutes and reports frequently of a confidential, strategic and/or specialized
- Coding invoices, expense reports, corporate credit card expenses and cheque requisitions.
- Develop select internal and external communication pieces and support
- Liaise with the Finance team and external agencies on key and emerging priorities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of related administrative experience
- University degree in a related discipline
- Ability to effectively partner with all levels of the business and develop / sustain cooperative working relationships with internal staff, clients and external contacts. Adapt to different communication styles
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Ability to allocate time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently with minimal direction and respond effectively to issues that arise’