Description du poste
Are you passionate about real estate? Would you like to work for a company that values its employees? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant.
Your tasks as an Executive Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to 4 senior executives including scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, making reservations and travel arrangements and facilitating any other personal or professional tasks as required
- Coordinate all meetings by receiving relevant information from multiple parties, contacting appropriate parties to schedule meeting times, booking meeting rooms, preparing all meeting materials and arranging audio-visual equipment, flip charts, refreshments, etc. in order to ensure participants have all the information and materials required for an effective and productive meeting
- Regularly handle confidential material, information and exercises with discretion
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports
- Draft memos, notices and letters as required
- Organize and maintain paper filing systems, archives and electronic files.
- Provide other general administrative support (e.g. filing management, filing, scanning, photocopying, organizing and distribution of marketing efforts)
- Provide back up support to the front desk (during lunch, vacation or on sick days)
- Perform other duties as assigned
The required qualifications for the Executive Assistant position:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role within a highly professional environment
- A high level of personal integrity with a professional image both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with colleagues, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with good typing speed (50+ wpm)
- Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in an office environment without constant guidance and direction;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast pace environment and is highly professional
- Open and adaptable to providing all types of support to the office and fellow team members as require
Schedule and Salary:
- Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Compensation based on prior experience
- Health benefits package
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact