Description du poste
The Execution Analyst position within the team is responsible for proactively monitoring outbound store deliveries across Canada, and ensuring exceptional customer service to our stores and carriers. This position responds to any impacts affecting timely delivery and works closely with internal Dispatch team members, stores and our carrier partners to develop revised delivery plans whenever necessary. The Execution Analyst also supports the data integrity and accuracy of store delivery information within the tracking systems used by internal and external parties (JDA/Insight). This team supports 24/7 operations, and so offers a significant variety of possible shifts, but requires shift flexibility based on changing or temporary business needs.
- Staff the Visibility phone queue, providing the best possible information and customer service for stores, carriers, and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively perform load monitoring tasks to prevent, identify, resolve and communicate any load delays, issues, or conflicts.
- Ensure the integrity of the information within the tracking systems (JDA/Insight).
- Provide operational status updates for management and other internal stakeholders as required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including a calm, professional, and friendly demeanor under pressure
- Strong service quality awareness and commitment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to multi task and juggle changing priorities on a daily and hourly basis
- Strong objective decision making / problem solving skills
- Proven PC knowledge & aptitude, ability to learn multiple new systems
- Flexible hours depending on business requirements
- Experience on a call centre queue, or related customer service experience
- Previous dispatch, transportation or store experience
- Knowledge of transportation systems (i.e. Insight, JDA)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Hours of Work Legislation, Transportation of Dangerous Goods and the Highway Traffic Act
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Canada