Description du poste
Fuze HR is currently recruiting for an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist for a leading edge corporation located in the Vaughan area.
- Develop and review on a regular basis all EHS policies and documentation.
- Review all Change Control documentation to assess any EHS impact/risk.
- Train or work directly with the HR team to ensure comprehension and compliance to policies.
- Work with training department to develop robust EHS training programs.
- Maintain MSDS documentation for all sites.
- Ensure companies are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement compliance improvement programs.
- Oversee JHSC meetings. Review all Workplace Inspection audits and implement any actions/recommendations.
- Investigate any accidents/injuries/property damage and complete any required documentation resulting from these including WCB’s / WSIB documentation.
- Implement any preventative actions as a result of investigations.
- Liaise with medical practitioners and/or WCB’s / WSIB in relation to ATS Healthcare’s Early Safe Return to Work program. In addition work closely with department heads to arrange for any modified duties that may be required.
- Coordinate and Purchase all PPE
- Audit facilities to ensure compliance.
- Post-Secondary completion of a recognized EHS certificate or degree
- Excellent understanding of Occupational Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- CRSP® designation an asset
- Experience working with provincial worker’s compensation boards and WSIB
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Knowledge of recognized Health and Safety best practices
- Knowledge of Transportation and Logistics activities
- Exceptional Keyboard and Computer literacy skills
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment