Description du poste
Embedded Software Developer
Our client in Montreal is looking for Embedded Software Developer, the company designs wide-angle lenses with augmented resolution to see more, and AI-ready image processing to see smarter.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will work with a group of talented and experienced developers, designers, and marketing specialists to deliver solutions to top-tier global brands and SOC partners.
You will help and support the engineering team on a continuous basis, to quickly deliver various projects while furthering our aim to revolutionize the way we communicate with each other.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will work with some of the best-known consumer electronic brands in the world. You will contribute in developing cutting edge technology and help to the successful launch of major consumer devices. You will lead brainstorming sessions, write and publish articles in leading worldwide scientific magazines and various association publications and collaborate in patent writing. You will be part of a team-spirited company pursuing continuous innovation.
• Software Development (specification, implementation, tests and maintenance)
• Customer/partner support and pre-sale activities (Traveling internationally might be required)
• Documentation (Technology presentation, White paper, Software and code documentation)
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
• More than 5 years of experience in software development
• Asset: experience in image processing for smartphone, video surveillance, or automotive applications
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong background in C/C++
• Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, float-fix point conversion, memory management, object-oriented programming, etc.
• Experience using debuggers, profilers and other development tools
• Experience in development for embedded environments
• Knowledge of development, debugging and optimization for embedded real-time environments
• DSP programming and optimization is an asset
• Knowledge of image processing algorithms is an asset
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and to meet critical customer deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Required: English
• Asset: Korean, Mandarin, Japanese or Hebrew
Team player, autonomous, organized, motivated and proactive
OUR OFFER • Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem • Full time • Four (4) weeks vacation • Downtown Montreal location • Company in expansion
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply with confidence [email protected]