Description du poste
· Oversee inspections of electrical systems to ensure compliance with Ontario Electrical Standards Act.
· Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components as needed.
· Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
· Update and log electrical changes.
· Maintain needed spares and purchase material in the most cost effective manner.
· Evaluate power for new equipment and connect to the Ontario Electrical Code.
· Complete interface to CNC equipment.
· Coordinate with all plant services and contractors as needed.
· Train and direct electrical employees and ensure they perform to required standards.
· Interpret information from pre-maintenance work orders to determine the location and appropriate work necessary.
· Take measurements using high voltage testing equipment.
· Able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications.
· Technical school training and has completed the apprenticeship program.
· Licensed electrician (309A).
· Minimum two years of previous related experience.
· Able to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
· Ability to troubleshoot and determine resolutions when encountering malfunctions in equipment.
· Knowledge of phone systems, network cabling, security systems, door access systems and video surveillance systems is an asset.
· Able to work rotating shifts and weekend work, as needed.
· Travel may be required between Guelph facilities.
Information du contact
If interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]