Description du poste
Electrician – Manufacturing
Are you a licensed Electrician 442A with excellent experience in the manufacturing industry? Are you equally as good of a mechanic as you are electrically? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding full time career opportunity? Are you interested in working for a leading company of their industry? Our client in Burlington is looking to hire a self-starting, motivated Electrician for a full-time opportunity.
- Experience with installation, dismantling, repairing and reassembling machinery
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting machinery break down issues
- Continuous improvement on systems, equipment and machinery to insure smooth production and decrease downtime
- May be responsible for preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance on machinery
- Repairing and replacing defective machinery parts
- Welding and machining may be needed to repair machinery breakdowns
What you need
- Industrial Electrician – 442A
- Millwright license is considered a HUGE asset
- Must be strong mechanically and electricially
- Must have 3-5 Years experience as a Electrician within a manufacturing setting, packaging industry is an asset
- Ability to perform troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance on various industrial machinery, systems and equipment
- Welding and machining is considered a huge asset
- Responsible for responding to the breakdowns of all production machinery in the plant
- Must have experience with fillers, labelers, conveyors, high speed packaging machinery and automated machinery
- Must have the ability to repair all mechanical equipment and systems
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP matching/Pension Plan
- Amazing company culture, friendly working environment
- Challenging yet rewarding PERMANENT career opportunity within leading companies in their industry
- Plenty of room for growth and advancement
- Vacation Time
- Great and convenient working location
If you are a licensed Electrician with the required qualifications and you are interested in this position, please send me your resume directly to [email protected] to be considered for this opportunity. If you are looking to learn more about the position you can also call me at 905-361-3987 x113
NOTE: If you are a non-licensed industrial mechanic, with the experience mentioned above feel free to apply. I currently have similar opportunities for non-licensed experience mechanics.
Apply now! These positions will not last long!