Description du poste
Excellent benefits, and company perks
Office located near downtown, accessible by public transport
Free lunches, breakfasts, onsite gym and more!!
Our client is an innovative creator of top of the line and trendy kitchen appliances. With an established reputation, they are currently growing very quickly and are seeking an ecommerce ales Coordinator with a strong knowledge of eCommerce to help lead, drive, and develop our online marketplace. They have offices in NY, Montreal and in Hong Kong.
The primary responsibility is to provide coordination of Sales information for our client’s major retailer partners such as Wal-Mart, Target, Costco and many more. The ideal candidate should have solid communication skills and be able to work with major US/Canadian retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional that is looking to take ownership and grow alongside our team within our organization.
- Keep management informed on programs, initiatives, successes and results
- Monitoring the forecast against actual orders to ensure achievement of the plan
- Ability to work with remote Sales Managers that are located throughout the US
- Maintain dialogue with sales and other support teams
- Prepare customer quotes and customer specific documents as well as spec sheets and samples
- Be the “go to” person on the accounts for the external Sales Group and the knowledge bank for all details pertaining to assigned specific
- Liaising with all in-house
- Keeping open communications with
- Overall provide support to customers and sales team
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- French communication skills and written would be considered an asset
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-starter, proactive, and display initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Office program
- Familiar with duty, transit times, terms of sale and any import related terms/conditions
- Experience dealing with US retailers , experience with Target, Walmart or other major retailors highly desired as well as import procedures/processes in the consumer products industry and deal with overseas vendors
- Detail-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
- Requires a Post-Secondary Education or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar setting
- Ability to work comfortable in a fast-paced, built around team concepts and structures and the ability to deal with constantly changing internal and external environments