Description du poste
Are you passionate about sales? Do you have professional experience working with analytics, insights and problem solving? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for an e-commerce sales associate to be part of our team of professionals. The ideal candidate must be a creative and courageous individual with who is able to manage in a complex organization.
Your tasks as an e-commerce sales associate:
- Offering new arrivals to all existing and new clients
- Work closely with Inventory controller to make sure, product is available what is selling online to avoid delay in shipping.
- Identify opportunities for Marketing to execute Digital Sampling and generate online Ratings & Reviews
- Prepare monthly performance report and analyze retailer data to identify growth opportunities and learnings
- Ensure all marketing copy and images are available to Customers by partnering with internal resources that manage all digital asset management tools
- A component of this role may be Customer facing, preferred candidates will have strong communication and presentation skills
- Act as point of contact with content agency and graphic designers to develop and adapt digital creative, Images, adhering to Customer timelines and requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task
The required qualifications for the e-commerce sales associate position:
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Business or a related field, Post-secondary is also good with experience
- Must be a self-motivated person who is able to work well with little or no supervision, and a strong positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English (both oral and written)
- Must have Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with e-commerce online with Amazon, wayfair and other online retailers
- Must have functional work experience within the digital industry
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft programs, specifically Excel
- Have a demonstrated passion for analytics, insights and problem solving
- Must have experience working in cross-functional teams and with agency partners
- Must be familiar with analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tools: Google Search Console, AdWords Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, Google Trends
- Must be familiar with Facebook Campaigns
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact