Description du poste
Ready to work for a Canadian success story? Our Client, a ‘top-tier’ maintenance Contractor, is currently searching for a DZ license Driver (Standard & Auto Transmission) to be in charge of delivering tools & equipment to their skilled trades professionals at large-scale manufacturing facilities in Southern Ontario.
We’re looking for qualified DZ Drivers who enjoys a mix of duties between deliveries and ‘assisted only’ unloads AND working as a valued member at the ‘tool crib’ facility; testing, cleaning and trouble-shooting tools.
- DZ Current License, Clear Driver’s Abstract & Criminal Background check
- Able to operate a manual (standard) transmission on 3 or 5 axle truck
- Able to read a map and/or operate a GPS
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Assist with truck loading of tools & equipment
- Travel to job sites (Peterboro – Oshawa – Niagara – Halton – Barrie)
- Assist with forklift or tailgate dock unload at site destination
- Clear communication skills – obtain signature for delivered goods (packing slip)
- Proficient customer service skills to get specific deliveries to correct locations within large mftg facilities
- Able to follow directions and retain relevant details to all aspects of the job
- Minimum requirement-Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s Licence
- Have security boots
What we offer you:
- Schedule: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM from Monday to Friday
- Salary: $ 21.00 to $ 23.00/hr
- Uniform provided & $ 100.00 CSA approved Safety boot allowance
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Submit your resume in WORD format to: [email protected]
Information du contact
Cheryl Revibes - Sr. Recruitment Specialist
OFFICE: 905-361-3987 Ext 107