Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are actively interviewing for a Dual License Maintenance person for a rewarding opportunity in the Vaughan region. As the trusted Dual License Maintenance person you will be responsible for the following main duties…
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of all plant utilities, machinery/equipment; electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- Programming and troubleshooting of PLC’s and associated equipment
- Perform welding repairs on equipment
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot various electrical systems throughout the plant and facility
- Mechanical troubleshooting of motors, gear boxes, hydraulics, pneumatics
- All other relevant duties
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay rate with guaranteed increase this year
- Shift premiums
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Join an industry leading company that has been steady throughout COVID
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 442A Electrician certificate & 443A Millwright certificate is required
- PLC programming & troubleshooting experience is an asset
- 3 or more years experience as a Dual License Maintenance person in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work rotating shift
If you are interested in the Dual License Maintenance person opportunity in the Vaughan region then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]