Description du poste
Are you an experienced 3PL Dispatcher who enjoys working a fast-paced environment? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an international 3PL Provider, is looking to hire a Sr. Dispatcher to their growing team. Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, the position will primarily be responsible to track customers shipments proactively and identify potential issues to the Logistics Coordinator. This position will include order taking, booking loads and handling customer issues to the best of their abilities. This role will also entail updating customers on shipment status and managing account requirements in a database.
Sr. Dispatching Opportunity – High Volume
Core values for this position are teamwork, continuous improvement, adaptability, customer service, and time management. This is a very fast-paced, high volume position that requires a high level of accuracy and resourcefulness.
- Track shipments; identify and escalate potential issues to team
- Continually engage customers by taking new orders by phone and email; update customers with shipment status
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Input shipment statuses and information into internal system
- Track proof of delivery documentation, local/line-haul, appointment information, etc.
- Handling mainly cross border, intra US , and domestic Canada shipments
- Daily shipments is probably around 20
- Excellent communication/telephone demeanor
- Adaptability to new processes/software’s
- Effective/timely communication
- Time management
- Flexibility with schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high sense of urgency
- 90% of office staff is currently working from home.
Great opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.