Description du poste
Massive global company grew from 20 employees to 500 employees in 1 year and scheduled for 900% growth in the company year
Backed by the biggest venture capitalist companies, executive board includes executives from Amazon, Netflix, Airbnb and more!
This is a unique opportunity, 100% Work From Home!
Open to candidates across Canada, regular working hours are 9-5pm preferably EST
Salary range based on experience $100K-$150K or based on experience, we’re seeking the right individual and willing to make the offer competitive
Excellent benefits once permanent
All positions are hired on a 3–6-month contract and turn into a permanent role
Plenty of opportunities for growth!
Director Human Resources
Our client is a leader in the medical and software development industry, with employees and operations world-wide, this is a unique opportunity to join the next big thing in innovative medical solutions for families across the world.
Our client is set for a 900% growth in the coming year, they’ve already ramped up from 20 to 500 employees world-wide and there are seeking the best HR professionals to create and structure their HR Operations world-wide.
We’re seeking an ambitious, dynamic, service-oriented individual that has leadership qualities, can own their HR projects and their client group, someone that is flexible and available, experienced with change management and working with a diverse client group globally from employees to C-level executives providing excellent HR services and strategic building abilities.
Join the most exciting start up opportunity, comparable with Amazon, Netflix and Airbnb and backed by all of these!
- Work as a leader with the Talent & Diversity team to drive a performance-driven culture and deliver superior HR client services to multiple groups (400-600 employee groups and growing)
- Act as a strategic leader and trusted advisor to leaders by bringing the best solutions and strategies for building employee-relations management, performance management etc.
- Develop and roll out HR best practices while positively impacting the business and deliver both strategic and tactical HR support to employees and leaders
- Coach and empower leaders, build culture, values and company identity globally
- Contribute to continuous improvement and best practices to influence HR strategies, tools, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resources or Industrial Relations, CHRP is an asset
- Minimum of 7 years of HR experience, minimum 5 years experience in an HR Director role, experience in an international or developing HR strategies for a global company
- Strong knowledge of global HR labour standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong project management skills and team leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, a relationship builder a trusted partner
- Proven leadership and strategic thinking
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Experienced in working for a large and or start-up environment, developing HR strategies from scratch is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex environment dealing with change and continuously shifting requirements
- Ready to provide HR services in all areas of HR and to build and foster teamwork effort in all matters related to HR
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite
Interested? Apply immediately!
Information du contact
(514) 227-4640 ext: 240