Description du poste
Our client is a reputable, stable organization within the transportation industry. They are looking for an energetic and highly-organized Advisor to join its Marketing and Communications team.
The successful candidate must have superior time management skills and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Your tasks as a design specialist:
Video Production and Design
- Develops customer communications materials including bill inserts, newsletters and advertisements for both print and online use
- Possesses an eye for visual design and stays ahead of industry trends to keep communications products modern and fresh
- Works with third-party vendors as required to ensure creative materials are delivered on time and within budget
- Produces graphic mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards and presentations as required
- Produces innovative multimedia including animations, GIFs, photography, signage, presentations, etc.
- Produces professional quality videos with attention to proper framing of subjects and audio requirements – Experience operating a drone considered an asset
- Develops and designs specific online marketing tactics such as banners and pop-ups
- Takes the lead role in ensuring corporate adherence to our client’s brand standards and guidelines
Internal and External Communications:
- Maintains the company’s intranet; responsible for writing, editing, and publishing pages as required
- Works with internal clients to identify corporate news and disseminates it across the organization through the design and execution of attention-grabbing posters, emails and intranet articles
- Develops engaging PowerPoint presentations for shareholder and stakeholder presentations
- Assists with the coordination of internal events; serves as corporate photographer/videographer
- Represents the department on various internal working groups as required
- Drafts articles for customer newsletters
- Drafts copy for bill inserts
- Drafts copy for web banners, webpages and promotions
- Assists with the development of content for social media channels, including the production of videos, animations and graphics
The required qualifications for the design specialist position:
- Adobe Creative Cloud – including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Microsoft Office – highly proficient in PowerPoint
- Proficient working in a Mac environment
- Practical knowledge of modern web standards, user experience, and user interface design principles and best practices
- HTML and web page content and design, including use of content management software
- Solid knowledge of optimizing web graphics and modifying digital images and Flash animations
- Social media design experience, including blogs, Facebook, etc.
- Knowledge of release strategies and workflow models, including project management
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Understanding of basic principles of corporate communications
- Excellent communications, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic, proactive and creative
- Ability to build and maintain an internal network across the company
- Knowledge of HTML, FBML, CSS, XML, Flash, Sharepoint and Dreamweaver is an asset
- Knowledge of Meltwater and Sprout Social is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write style guides and creative briefs
- Content Management System experience an asset
- 1-3 years of interactive and design experience in a similar role
- Graduation from a program and/or course of study consistent with the requirements of the position
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Iliana at (905) 361 -3987 ext. 118 and email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.