Description du poste
Our Client is a Supply Chain & 3rd Party Logistics solution provider that ranks as a global ‘Top 10’ & ‘Best-Managed’ company in their Logistics sector. Their international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. They are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant/Data Entry Clerk to join their Team as a direct result of internal promotion from within.
This is a unique blend of clerical warehouse duties and ‘Associate’ participation in their order-processing & ‘kitting’ areas of the general 3PL workflow. If you’re serious about joining an amazing company who treat all team members with value and respect, then we’d like to speak to you right away about this exciting ‘Temp-to-Direct Hire’ opportunity!
- Strong proficiency with technology & accurate keyboarding/data entry, WMS system experience – 50%
- Detail-oriented and attention to detail – Warehouse order picking and ‘put-away’ receiving – 50%
- Clear communication skills and professional attitude
- Physically fit – able to lift up to 30-50 lbs (non-repetitive)
- Distribution, warehouse or 3PL Supply Chain experience – 1 years’ experience minimum
- Familiar with warehouse operation procedures, SOP’s and Health & Safety, WHMIS
- Experience with barcode scanners (and forklift) is an asset
- Mandatory: Clear Criminal Background
- CSA approved safety boots OR Shoes (steel toes)
- Friendly, ‘can do’ Team Player
- Dependable & responsible work ethic – 100% attendance and punctuality
- Order processing, receiving, unloading, updating WMS system
- Sense of urgency and willing to go the extra mile to complete deadlines for all Clients
What we can offer you:
- A stable employment with a global industry Leader – Respectful & Collaborative Team Culture!
- Central location to Brampton/Mississauga/Etobicoke (South East- Airport Rd & Derry Road)
- A convenient schedule: Day Shift – Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Salary: $ 16.00/hr (Excellent Benefits offered upon successful DIRECT HIRE)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
To apply today, please send us your resume in WORD FORMAT to : [email protected]
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates for interview consideration!