Description du poste
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and coachable customer service rep for their growing company.
The Customer Care Representative contributes to our client’s success by effectively managing key relationship and expectations with customers and collaborate and support the Sales team to resolve customer issues.
The Customer Care Specialist operates in various internal tools and systems, and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between Sales team and various departments internally. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Your tasks as a customer service rep:
- Outbound and inbound Customer calling
- Processing customer email and fax correspondence
- Participate and assist in held seminars
- Document customer calls and provide feedback to Sales team
- Data Entry in Avaya and Syspro
- Provide complete administrative support to the Sales team
- Maintain comprehensive records of correspondence with clients and all other relevant information
- Ensure customer terms are reflective in the ordering system
- Follow up with the clients through correspondence and phone calls
- Provides assistance & support with other projects as required
- Maintaining a close communicative relationship with the sales and customer care teams on all matters that have an impact on the customer relationship
- Must be available to work a full-time 37.5-hour schedule in a team with hours of operation from 8 AM – 7 PM
The required qualifications for the customer service rep position:
- College degree in a business-related field or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in customer services or sales support or call center role
- Microsoft Office
- Sitting, Time required on the telephone
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English and French
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Customer focused
- Excellent active listening skills
- Data entry and administrative skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be available for full-time work, with shifts assigned by management, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Interested by the position ? Send your resume now to Amanda at [email protected]