Description du poste
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team? Our client is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Under the authority of the Vice President of Manufacturing Operations and in collaboration with the Group Leader, Customer Service the Customer Service Representative is responsible to:
· Manage specific accounts and create a relationship with direct contacts in order to understand the different customer needs.
· Work closely with all the different Sales Representatives within each business unit.
· Receive customer orders and coordinate with the Production and/or the Inventory Planner, in order to ensure that the customers will receive their required products within the time limit fixed.
· Receive the orders directly from customers or Sales Representatives, enter these orders in the computer system and transfer them to the logistics department. Verify each order to ensure that the information is accurate (product, quantity, price, shipping date, special requirements, etc).
· On a daily basis, review and follow-up on the orders and back-order list.
· When required, monitor inventory level and place warehouse transfer orders for inventory replenishment. This will require MRP run.
· When required, follow up with the Laboratory, Production and/or Inventory Planner in order to ensure that the products are delivered to the customer on time.
· Make several calls a day and provide caller with desired information such as placing an order, inquire on an order, pricing information, documents, etc.
· In case of customer complaints, investigate, initiate the paperwork and take immediate action in order to satisfy the customer.
· In case of product return, investigate, initiate the Return Goods Authorisation form (RGA).
· Work with the Pricing Specialist in order to ensure accurate pricing on each order.
· Process credit card payment when applicable.
· Issue export documents when applicable.
· Create ship to’s following standard procedure.
· Filling on a daily basis.
· Perform other related tasks, respecting client’s quality assurance procedures.
· Education: DEC/College degree with 2 years’ experience, training in Customer Service and/or an equivalent experience.
· Must be computer literate (Word, Excel) and willing to upgrade skills.
· Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written).