Description du poste
Are you a natural born leader? Do you have what it takes to be apart of a determined and motivated team? We are currently looking for collections agents to join the team of our client our client, a company that specializes in the finance industry.
- Contact debtors owing outstanding fees and jointly come up with payment plans by utilizing payment options
- Review customer account information, and negotiate payment terms and methods, according to the needs of the customer
- Update customer and client documents when required
- Report directly to the manager and resolve different customer issues related to their account
- An awesome and modern work environment! Including Xbox, TVs, Foosball table, parking, cafeteria, and more
- Full-time (37.5 hours / week), permanent position
- Bonus structure and commission programs in place
- Group insurance, medical care, ocular and dental
- RRSP program in effect after completing 1 year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive paid training
- Employee Referral Program
- Fluently bilingual – both written and spoken (third language is an asset)
- Customer service experience (collections, and/or sales an asset)
- Previous call center experience is an asset
- Perfect communication skills in order to provide the best quality customer service
- Must be able to remain composed while speaking to difficult or irate customers
- Candidates must be available to work from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. They will also be scheduled one Saturday per month.
- Fluent in EN/FR (written & spoken)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
For more information about this opportunity or to apply directly please call office 514-227-4640 ext. 282 or email your resume to [email protected]