Description du poste
Must have minimum 1 year forklift experience and valid certification operating Counter Balance Forklift. Must have experience and knowledge with RF Scanner. Good communication skills, strong work history, be a quick learner, reliable and flexible.
Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a Counter Balance Forklift. Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OSHA standards.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into railcars, trailers or containers.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and free of damage. Report quality variances to your supervisor immediately.
- Lifting up to 50lbs at any given time
- Keep appropriate records and report to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- May help with off loading, packing, light assembly, and storage. Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed. Communicate additional services to customer service representative.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Coordinate as necessary with other departments and functions, especially customer service and maintenance.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly. Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods. Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis. Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 50 pounds. The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important. Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling. Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.