Description du poste
Are you passionate about electromechanical engineering? Do you possess strong electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic skills? If so, we want to meet you now! We are currently searching for a corporate electrician to be part of our clients’ team of professionals. As the chosen Corporate Electrician, you will be responsible for designing, building, and the startup of industrial and facility equipment.
- Travel to other facilities throughout Canada to support new builds and equipment modifications
- Conduct project-based tasks (rigging, wiring, panel layout, ESA inspections, H1 Plan Approval, Project Management)
- Provide technical expertise on production and facility equipment.
- Monitor equipment feedback and records to assure proper operation.
- Fit/ install electrical switch gear, sub-panels, facility HVAC, lighting, fans, and production equipment.
- Support local plants with fixes and improvements to equipment, fixtures, and power distribution systems between travel periods.
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other equipment at facility as required.
- Perform IR inspections on all main power units across all facilities in Canada annually and submit reports with corrective actions.
- Manage housekeeping/ 5S, within area of responsibility
- Complete assigned work orders from Manager
- Must have an Industrial Electrician Certificate.
- Must have technical skills in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
- Having experience in the beverage, recycling, food processing, agriculture, food packaging industries is beneficial.
- Must be able to read electrical prints and follow instructions to install equipment per provincial codes.
- Must have strong operating skills in organizing, planning and time management.
- Be someone who is action oriented with a strong bias to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong consistency in work with attention to detail.
- Assertive communication skills both verbally and written.
- Leadership and drive to improve team results to achieve results
Information du contact
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]