Description du poste
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and high-rise condominium / hotel markets. Our client is currently looking for a Cabinet Assembler to join their expanding organization.
- Read drawings and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Installs and assembles brackets, motors and other components
- Bends, mounts and connects tube and pipe assemblies
- Conducts leak and pressure tests on sub and final assemblies
- Tests and troubleshoots products and assemblies to meet internal and external quality standards
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with HVAC units (considered an asset)
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now !
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Garima at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 109 for immediate consideration.