Description du poste
If you are a tech savvy individual and have experience in management, this opportunity could be the perfect one for you! Our client, a well-reputable company in the electrical manufacturing industry is currently seeking a Bills of Material (BOM) Specialist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be interfacing with multiple departments to keep the bill of materials up to date and accurate.
- Part log management and part number assignment
- Create bill of material as requested
- Participate in new product development and support of existing products
- Support engineers and technicians with all aspects of Documentation
- Understand cost impact of changing BOMs as well as impact on production orders, inventory values and variances
- Assist Cost Accounting with rolling costs and provide cross functional communication of cost impact from creation/maintenance of BOM
- Ensure BOM component, consistency and uniformity between items within a product type
- Continuously conduct BOM audits to ensure accuracy of all items
- Actively engage in cross functional communication between Cost Accounting, Supply Chain, Project Management, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure accuracy and timely creation and maintenance of BOMs
- Participate actively with knowledge & improvement ideas to continuous improvement program in his/her knowledge area
- Undertake any tasks as reasonably requested by management team
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience with Bill of Material processes, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be bilingual (EN/FR)
- Knowledge and experience in processing engineering, production, and document changes
- Software: Microsoft Office, CAD skills, Outlook, ERP, SolidWorks
- Ability to understand and read technical drawings
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Have what it takes? Interested? Apply today and send your resume to [email protected] !