Description du poste
Are you passionate about offering excellent customer service? Do you have experience working in an inbound call center? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a bilingual customer service representative to be part of our client’s team of professionals.
Our client is a reputable, stable organization in the GTA within the transportation industry, they are offering you a stable schedule as well as a competitive salary of 48k a year.
Your tasks as a Bilingual customer service representative:
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Transfer knowledge to our clients’ customers with the goal to resolve the customers concern without escalating further, while educating the customer on self-service options to avoid same/similar call backs in the future.
- Troubleshoot accounts, action all requests to the back office through internal systems to achieve resolution for the customers.
- Customer Service Representatives are required to meet all company, department and individual metrics.
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions.
- Service our client’s customers through multi-channeled contact ( face to face at their Service Center, inbound calls, or outbound customer call backs)
- Perform other tasks as assigned
The required qualifications for the customer service representative position:
- Must have a general knowledge, equivalent to secondary school completion
- Must have a minimum of 1-year previous experience in an inbound call center or customer service environment (Call Centre experience is preferred)
- Significant use of computers.
- Confident ability to work with the public on the phone or face to face.
- Excellent data entry processing reading text, document use, numeracy.
- Experience working with a Billing System.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks.
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment (Monday to Sunday)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing.
- Demonstrated ability to offer excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group environment.
- Must be bilingual with strong written and spoken skills in French and English
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now! Qualified candidates please contact Iliana at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 118 for immediate consideration.