Description du poste
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and finances? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is currently searching for a customer service associate to be part of our team of our Customer Service team. In this position, the chosen candidate will be in charge of answering inquiries from customers and dealers in regard to Toyota, Lexus and Subaru lease and finance accounts.
Your tasks as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain queue priority to answer customer inquiries within department standards
- Professionally respond to all customer requests received by phone, fax or mail, accurately in a timely manner
- Able to work in a high-volume environment with accuracy and attention to detail
- Respond to customer requests with a Customer-First approach
- Maintain customer contact notes in system.
- Complete other departmental duties as required
The required qualifications for the customer service associate position:
- A University Degree, a College diploma or a Business discipline is preferred
- Must have superior communication skills in English and French
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel
- Must have working knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Must have prior inbound customer service experience (an asset)
- Must have the ability to work shifts between the hours of 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!