Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Account Receivable Specialist to work for a large pharmaceutical company located in the Vaughan area. Our client is looking for a proactive candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a large volume of transactions and the ability to multi-task while meeting internal and external deadlines as set by the stakeholders.
The AR Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day full cycle accounts receivable function to cash clients service offering for multiple clients.
This role will work internally and externally with various stakeholders and meet with clients to review the account status and provide any account escalation guidance.
The AR Specialist will process deductions, discounts, receipts, cash applications, collections, reconciliation, issue investigation and resolution for any discrepancies required by clients, etc. This is a soft collections and account receivable department that works closely with the companies clients and their customers (order to cash clients).
The AR Specialist will provide deposit information, investigate and resolve client inquiries, prepare month-end reports, statements, calculate DSO, report the findings to clients in a proactive manner, follow up with end customer for payments, analyze and escalate all issues to the clients in a timely manner.
- Making daily collection calls
- Following the established procedure for processing deductions, discounts, discrepancies, write-offs, receipts, etc.
- Ensuring that receipts are processed in a timely manner
- Communicating deposit information to clients
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies and deductions by working with various departments and client,
- Investigating and resolving clients and customer inquiries
- Providing statements and reconciling customer accounts as needed
- Communicating to internal department and client any issues or tends concerning clients’ receivables
- Preparing month-end reports and reconciliation of clients AR as required
- Acting as the liaison with responsible departments to ensure all AR activities are carried out following Client Manual
- Maintaining required DSO on assigned accounts and analyzing the accounts and escalating and resolving issues to clients externally and internally, and keeping the accounts receivable sub-ledger clean and current
- College-level Accounting Certificate or Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable full cycle and general accounting experience.
- Fluency in the French language is an asset (written and verbal fluency required)
- Intermediate level competency in Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook
- Intermediate level competency in ACCPAC and Microsoft GP