Description du poste
Do you have previous experience as a Blender? Are you in good physical shape? If the answer is yes, we want to meet with you! Our client is a leading Canadian Agribusiness seeking to hire a talented and driven Blender to join their growing team. The Blender is responsible for supporting the blending operations, including opening and pre-melting of palm, plant sanitation tasks, rework/re-melt of non-conformance product, preparation of milk blends and ingredient blends, operating oil pumps to prepare batches as well as other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Aid operators in the blending area including, but not limited to, opening and pre-melting palm, and cleaning the Melter area and equipment
- Prepare milk and ingredient blends
- Operate the oil pump system to pump oil from the bulk storage tanks to the mix tanks to prepare batches
- Complete plant sanitation tasks
- Receive and unload oil shipments from trucks
- Advise of any potential issues that may impact the quality, safety or security of materials and finished products
- Advise of any issues or potential issues that may impact the health and safety of employees
- Strictly adhere to the Company’s Good Manufacturing Practices and Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience as a Blender in a GMP environment
- Good communication, math skills
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Grade 12 level education
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!