Description du poste
Our Client is the largest privately owned candle manufacturer in Canada, they offer a broad range of high quality home fragrance products to meet the diverse needs of retailers and wholesalers in the US, Canada and around the world. They are hiring full time associates for their facility in Mississauga
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative team with strong leadership? Are you passionate about providing customer-focused solutions?
We are looking for a Batch Technician (Fragrances) who is results oriented to become a part of our team to support the demands of our ever-growing business! As the Batch Technician (Fragrances), you will be accountable for the weighing, measuring and extraction of raw materials.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Competitive Salary – $18.75/hr
2.Night Shift 7pm – 6:30am
3. Health Benefits
4. Extended Health Care
5. Dental Care
You have a High school Diploma with 1 year of experience in manufacturing.
You bring advanced math and critical reasoning skills.
You have the ability to measure and weigh ingredients, complete calculations and work in a high traffic area. The role requires you to lift objects of up to 20 kg (45 lbs.), walk or stand for long periods of time and work in a high fragrance environment.
1. Detail Oriented
2. Health and Safety
4. Time Management
1. Weigh, measure and verify accuracy of ingredients to be added to wax.
2. Maintain high use raw material stations.
3. Monitor quality and accuracy of products.
4. Stage full drums, totes and pallet loads of materials to production or designated storage areas as needed in an efficient, accurate and safe manner.
5. Remove empty drums and empty totes from production and drop areas to recycling area.
6. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
7. Adhere to all policies and procedures for health and safety, especially company Covid-19 protocols.
8. Provide production, progress or changeover reports to shift supervisor.
9. Assist with other operations within the Colour Wax Production area.
This role operates in a production environment, employees are exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and fragrances.