Description du poste
Our Client, offers a stable and full time career opportunity – driving their automatic transmission Tractor (AZ) and ‘straight truck’ (DZ)
As one of the largest construction sub-contractors in Canada, they have numerous commercial & institutional construction sites in downtown TO and the GTA with periodic travel within a 50 mile radius to other sites: e.g. Markham, Burlington, London and the Barrie area.
We’re looking for enthusiastic DZ OR AZ Drivers, who pride themselves on their professional driving skills, road knowledge, experience, training and have a ‘CAN DO’ attitude to help out when needed as a thriving, participating member of the ‘Tool & Equipment’ Facility.
The IDEAL Candidate has GTA &/or Southern Ontario DZ delivery experience and is comfortable using their own GPS; and familiar with SOP’s when entering large project construction sites. (MUST: Wear a hard hat on site)
YARD LOCATION: Keele Street & Wonderland – North Vaughan/Concord also known as MAPLE
HOURS: Monday to Thursday 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM
** Friday 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM **
- AZ Current License, Clear Driver’s Abstract , CVOR & Criminal Background check
- Flexible to start earlier & work some overtime depending on the traffic & route
- Operate GPS and familiar with Southern Ontario road systems
- Physically fit , able to push and maneover skidded loads on wheels or using pump truck
- Mechanically inclined, work both on a team & independently
- Travel to job sites – timely and efficient arrival / offload to meet route delivery dead-lines
- GTA regular routes with additional extended locations within southern ON
- Clear communication skills – will be dealing with a variety of Customer contact persons
- Able to follow instructions, get BOL’s signed/checked & speak to Dispatch efficiently & effectively
- Dedicated work ethic – committed to 100% attendance & punctuality
- Able to start immediately with a current dated CVOR & Driver’s Abstract
Please apply with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Information du contact
Candice Bunsie 905-361-3987 ext 140 or email [email protected]