Description du poste
We are looking for a Site Superintendent for our client to partake in a project in the North End of Toronto. Our client is a luxury midrise/ highrise builder working on a number of communities. They are looking for someone to hit the ground running and who wants to build a long term career.
General Duties Include:
- Responsible for all operations of construction site (including B19 regulations)
- Manage all aspects pertaining to site development, coordination and construction of the designated project
- Coordinate scheduling of consultants, trades, utilities, building inspectors from the foundation stage to occupancy to registration
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Managing all trades on site / coordinate with Consultants as required
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work or scheduling.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Responsible for the review of all relevant drawings and ensuring they are correct
- Order materials and manage deliveries
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Meet all required deadlines
- Obtain permits as required
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Identify errors in construction from rough stages
- Mitigate site level issues as they arise
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Coordinate final inspections with all local jurisdictions
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are met at all times
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
- Communicate with office personnel on on-going basis
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.