Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Assembler opportunity in the Concord region. As the full time Assembler you will be responsible for the following main responsibilities.
- assembly of wiring units and installation on equipment
- read and interpret customer orders, specification sheets, blueprints, diagrams
- follow written and verbal instructions
- inspect and quality check parts and assembled units to ensure accuracy of work
- use hand tools and power tools, gauges and other measurement devices
- complete all required reports, documents, and production information
What is in it for you?
- straight day shift
- full time
- competitive wage
- well lit, clean, organized work environment
- steady and growing company
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years experience as an Assembler
- 1 or more years experience working a manufacturing or industrial setting
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- strong attention to detail, accuracy of work, and organizational skills
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Assembler opportunity in the Concord region than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this opportunity right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Emad Kattan -> [email protected]