Description du poste
Our client is a global leader in the construction and mining industry, dedicated to making the world more positive through their involvement in metal, energy, infrastructure, digital and investment projects worldwide. They are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team!
- Proofread and edit engineering, administrative or technical documents and service offers
- Follow-up with supervisors and other necessary departments
- Update, file and archive documents and lists
- Assist project managers in developing service offerings
- Organize meetings (take meeting notes, coordinate room reservations invitations, lunch orders, etc.)
- Ensure the receptionist’s breaks and holidays
- Other related tasks
- Bilingualism in French and English (written and oral) is essential
- Must have completed a degree in office automation/letter and communication/languages or translation or any similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of the following applications: Office 2010 suite, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to correct documents in French and English according to language standards (on-site assessment test)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Knowledge of translation is an asset
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Lauren at 514.227.4740 x249.