Description du poste
Our client, a growing and reputable Real Estate developer is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team! They offer competitive salary + room for growth & development!
You will be responsible for all facets of the accounts receivable function for all properties (commercial and residential) in the company real estate portfolio to:
- To provide timely & meaningful financial information
- To ensure that all collections & billings are to date
- To effectively communicate & answer queries of customers, owners and business partners
- Monthly billings on the 1st of each month
- Other billings where required: management fees, administration salaries, labor distributions, commissions, etc.
- Processing of daily deposits and EFT payments to be entered in Yardi
- Responsible for timely collection activities and all collections correspondence reducing delinquency.
- Send statement to outstanding customers by 5th of the month & followed by default letters when delinquency persists.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues and inquiries
- Prepare and maintain various reports including accurate aging reports
- Identify and execute the necessary adjustments so that all transactions are properly posted
- Conduct month-end account reconciliations making sure A/R balances to G/L
- Ensures all records are properly filed (Customer invoices, leases, agreements)
- Assist in the preparation of escalation files and invoicing of the 13th invoice for commercial tenants
- Collaborate with controller to maintain collections goals and general accounts receivable performance levels
- Prepare various reconciliations and documentations for month end and year end
- Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent with a major in Accounting, with at least 2 to 5 years in the Real Estate industry
- Ability to work in independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have a high level of output & ability to handle high volume and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a must
Information du contact
For more information please contact [email protected]