Description du poste
If you are an individual who pays close attention to detail and is also self-motivated and well organized, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a 310J Trailer Mechanic to work in our clients’ facility. Our client specializes in the transportation industry. They service and maintain all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis; they also stock a large supply of parts.
Your tasks as a 310T Truck Mechanic:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Detect and diagnose operating problems
- Maintains transport trailer units and truck APU’s condition by reviewing: Shop Orders, listening to operator complaints, repairing failures, removing, replacing, assembling, and installing parts, as well as welding and the use of refrigeration equipment
- Installing various new units on trucks and coaches
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
Requirements for the 310T Truck Mechanic position:
- 310T certification or apprenticeship
- 2-3 years practical experience with motor coach, heavy truck and truck-trailer maintenance required
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certification preferred
- Lift heavy materials in excess of 75 lbs (i.e., trailer suspension parts, tires, drums etc.)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Melissa at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]