Description du poste
Our client is a fast-growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional individual to join their winning team. Our client maintains and services a variety of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis.
They are currently searching for a 310T Truck Mechanic. This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates.
Your tasks as a 310t Truck Mechanic:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Detect and diagnose operating problems
- Maintains transport trailer units and truck APU’s condition
- Review shop Orders
- Listening to Operator Complaints
- Repairing Failures; Removing, Replacing, Assembling, and Installing Parts and
- Welding and the Use of Refrigeration Equipment
- Installing various new units on trucks and coaches
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
Requirements for the 310t Truck Mechanic:
- 310T certification or apprenticeship
- 2-3 years practical experience with motor coach, heavy truck and truck-trailer maintenance required
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certification preferred
- Lift heavy materials in excess of 75 lbs (i.e., trailer suspension parts, tires, drums etc.)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Melissa at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124 for immediate consideration.
email your resume to [email protected]