Fuze HR is a solid competitor in the Staffing solutions industry, with offices in Quebec and Ontario, we’re working with Top businesses to fill their recruitment needs!
Presently we have an opening for a lead Industrial and Staffing recruitment specialist to join our Industrial division, one of our biggest and most established divisions at Fuze HR Solutions.
The Industrial and Staffing recruitment specialist will network with industry professionals and work on different positions for our existing and long-standing clients within a team work environment!
Industrial Recruitment Specialist
Laval, Quebec, near Carrefour Laval
Permanent position benefits offered
Competitive base salary with commissions
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels.
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques
- Leverage online recruiting to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Attract and manage the recruitment process for professionals for contract positions mostly but also within permanent mandates as well
The Industrial and Staffing recruitment specialist should have experience in recruitment of temporary and contract employees within the staffing industry in the Laval territory, preferably within industrial divisions and administrative roles as well.
- 1 years + of previous customer service or inside sales experience
- Bilingual in both English and in French (for Montreal positions, not applicable to Ontario offices) ability to communicate with candidates in both official languages
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Strong Internet sourcing skills
- Ability to work in a teamwork environment as an individual contributor
- Strong multitasking skills
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great teamwork environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!