Fuze HR Solutions is a leading headhunting and Staffing firm specialized within various industries and a focus on intermediate to executive level searches. With offices in Montreal and Toronto, we provide some of the best opportunities for candidates by affiliating ourselves with only the best companies in each respective industry. With a well-established brand and team, we are poised to expand rapidly.
Presently we have an opening for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our dynamic team in Mississauga.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Permanent position, competitive base and commissions structure, no sales involved, strictly recruitment
Health and Medical benefits, fun and positive teamwork environment
Possibility to create a successful and well-respected career in staffing & Recruitment, proven partners to all employers!
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates.
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance.
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels.
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques
- Leverage online recruiting and in-house resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the candidates to present to the client in a well written and professional format.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Assist in developing Fuze HR brand identity and recognition.
- Maintain all relevant information about candidates and recruitment campaigns.
- Support a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience headhunting executive level
- Must be bilingual (written and oral for Montreal positions, requirement not applicable to Ontario offices)
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence.
- Tenacity, creativity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios.
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
- Solid business and human resource acumen coupled with an ability to understand technology requirements quickly.
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels.
- Experience in Behavioral Interviewing.
- Strong Internet sourcing skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great teamwork environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!