Fuze HR is a generalist staffing provider with 5 offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice within various industries and with leading companies in the fulfillment of their recruitment needs.
Presently we have an opening for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our dynamic team in Montreal.
Fuze HR Solutions is a well-established staffing agency with offices in Quebec & Ontario. Due to our recent expansion and number of consultants working at client locations, we are seeking an accounts receivables specialist who will be responsible for assuring all customer accounts are within contract terms.
Reviewing with clients any questions concerning the invoices, reviewing any discrepancies and making sure outstanding invoices are balanced and collected on time. We are a rapidly growing team offering a lot of room for our employees to grow with us along the way. This position would be ideal for someone who is seeking a permanent position with possibility for internal growth!
Administrative Recruitment Consultant
Montreal, Quebec, near metro Du Collège
Permanent position benefits offered
Competitive base salary with commisions
Why join Fuze HR Solutions?
- A company that’s on the fast track to growth across Canada, with 150%-200% growth per year and a strong financial backing, we have short-term plans of opening several new branches in Ontario, Quebec and other provinces
- Growth opportunities are endless, strong believers in organic growth
- Competitive base and total compensation packages as well as excellent benefits
- The ability to play a key part in building sales strategy, growing and coaching a sales and recruitment team
- Motivating, positive, happy and healthy work environment
- A staffing agency that stays at the forefront of technology and market trends to best service our ever-changing client needs, Fuze HR is an innovator in the staffing industry
- Responsible for all collection efforts/calls for our accounts receivable portfolio;
- Collecting on past due accounts using e-mail, phone calls or other furtherance methods
- Documenting daily collections activity in our system;
- Researching and adjusting for payment variances, i.e. short/overpayments
- Researching and managing account disputes and billing discrepancies;
- Sending out invoices by email to customers on a weekly basis
- Maintaining customer accounts, address, contact information
- Preparing bank deposits and scanning cheques to the bank using RBC Cheque Pro
- Preparing bank deposits for cheques that do not scan
- Some light filing, accounting, government, and finance documents
- 1-5 years experience in accounts receivables and collections environment
- Strong communication skills, in English & French, with the ability to communicate with many levels of the organization;
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely and thorough manner;
- Ability to work independently with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and apply proven relationship-building skills;
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency; and,
- Strong Excel and accounting software proficiency.
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great teamwork environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!