Full-Time position, Montreal, Qc.
Fuze HR is a prominent staffing provider that has made its mark among competitors, with 4 offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice with many industries leading companies to fulfill their recruitment needs!
Fuze HR would like to give new grads the opportunity to acquire recruiting experience with our recruitment internship program!
- Writing creative job descriptions
- Attracting candidates through social media and job boards
- Sourcing and screening resumes
- Other tasks may include phone screening candidates, reference verification, and other HR related tasks
What can we offer you:
- A 4-6 weeks internship
- Continuous training
- Possibility of permanent position
- An opportunity to be part of a medium sized company
What a career Fuze HR can offer you?
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Great team work environment
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car, free parking!
If you love learning and are looking for a lucrative career, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or apply below.
It’s not something you are looking for? Check out our careers @ Fuze here!