Our client is a construction firm with a portfolio of various commercial/industrial buildings. Since over 50 years of operations, they are a true leader within their industry. Presently, they are fully recruiting for a Video Technician to join their team.
- Installation of video-surveillance camera systems (analog and IP), security systems, wireless access points, and mounting antennas.
- Installing/ pulling cable wire
- Responsible for building and testing equipment racks
- Ability to read plans and follow scope of work installing all equipment to specifications
- Attend installation review meetings and training as needed
- Professional communication with clients and project managers during installation process (English and French)
- Ensure assigned installations are completed on-time
- Maintains and submits accurate paper work and documentation.
- General understanding of network
- ASP Construction Card
- Valid drivers license
- Familiar with service requests, electrical schematics, and blue prints
- Ability to use small hand tools and power tools
Apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org