Our client is a global provider of information technology products and services with customers in over 70 countries. Currently, they are searching for a Vice-President of Sales to join the team.
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions;
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology;
- Identify and develop new customers for products and services together with the marketing and product groups;
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Establish pricing strategy;
- Collaborate with the marketing and product departments on global go to market strategy;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Manage the sales funnel;
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach together with the marketing department;
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts;
- Participate in the development of new project proposals;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures;
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs together with the marketing department;
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors;
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations;
- At least five (5) years of senior-level sales experience in the field of information technology;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word;
- Experience with CRM;
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Work requires travel across North America.
Apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org