Technical After Sales Support
Our client in the manufacturing sector is currently seeking an after sales agent. This person will be the first point of contact for all customer related issues and be an effective communicator; ensure all complaints are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner and customers are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
– Responsible in providing customer service but will be needed to offer some technical training to the team whenever is required
– Ensure complaints are acknowledged promptly and responded within set time limits, systematically and fairly
– Responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of complaints that not require troubleshooting (i.e. Damaged Product/Parts, Packaging, Missing/Wrong Parts or Wrong Dimensions)
– Generate replacement orders as required for complaint resolution
– Log complaints (cases) into Epicor Case Management module
– Ensure replacement orders are shipped as per customer/Axis request
– Log all complaints onto the CSS database and prepare reports per area involved (shipping, production, project management, etc.)
– Generate RMAs (return merchandise authorization) and coordinate internal actions once returned goods are received at Axis
– Junior Engineer with an electrical background (mandatory) who will be able to complement the team with the technical knowledge
– Minimum 2 year experience in a similar technical role in manufacturing environment.
– Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service / assisting customers
– Software : Office package, Epicor or any other ERP (asset)
– Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude, customer service skills, multitasking, able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines, good sense of ethic, focused on treating customers fairly, detail oriented, communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills.