Our client is an international leader within the wholesale and retail industry and they are currently recruiting for a regional sales representative one of their brands within the wholesale division. The person in this role will be responsible for support and expansion of their luxury line, along with developing a strategy and brand vision with their suppliers..
The regional sales representative will be responsible for meeting sales budgets/ operational objectives as well as be accountable for representing the brand within the business landscape.
Sales and Marketing
- Budget and sales responsibilities for all independent wholesale accounts within the western territories.
- Prepare brand/product presentations for prospective or existing accounts
- Review and manage inventory levels through identification of appropriate product assortment, pricing and distribution channels for the BC, AB, MB & SK markets.
- Manage and maintain strong business relationships with existing accounts
- Executing marketing initiatives to heighten the brand awareness in wholesale accounts to support retailers.
- Identify potential new business opportunities with leading retailer accounts.
- Partner with BM in acquiring approvals for RA’s and New Accounts Openings
- Responsible for merchandising product and displays, maintaining and developing the Tissot brand image in all Points of Sale.
- Close doors that are not representing the brand to standards.
- Coordinate and present merchandising and product training materials to retail partners
- Negotiate and prepare all co-op advertising agreements in compliance with approvals process from the brand manager, retailer and finance
- In collaboration with Tissot team, develop, plan and execute national contests and prizes
- Plan and execute events, promotions and point of sale activities in order to increase sell through levels.
- P&L responsibility- T&E, Sales and Admin, POS Activities/ Co-op, marketing diffusion, SIS cost (i.e. furniture)
- Review credit hold list and follow-up on outstanding balances with Tissot retailers
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting reports
- Weekly call report submitted to BM detailing retailer visits and action plans for current or potential issues.
- Bi-Weekly Bay sell-thru report
- 3-5 years experience in wholesale
- 3 years+ previous experience as a brand manager or regional sales manager
- Must have previous experience in sales. forecasting, inventory management and budgeting
- Inventory management experience
- Results oriented with strong bias for action and a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and regular access to personal vehicle
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory, occasionally to various locations within Canada and abroad