We have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, privately owned ‘family’ sized organization who are committed to delivering customer service excellence in the trend-setting, culinary world of the hospitality industry!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick order tickets, locating items in the warehouse, scanning barcode with RF Scanner
- Pack and prepare orders to be shipped
- Inspect the items to ensure that they are not damaged or missing any parts
- Pack items according to specifications and transport them carefully as needed to bring them to shipping facilities
- Maintain ‘open’ inventory and re-arrange products in bins/storage levels
- Maintain general cleanliness and follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- High attention to detail , accuracy and problem solving
- Clear communication skills with English literacy & fluency
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Minimum 6 months RF scanner experience required
- Previous warehouse experience and familiarity with shipping software is preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Standing, walking, climbing portable stairs (up to 8stairs), lifting, bending
- Monday to Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM Flexibility to work longer hours for seasonal demands
PAY RATE: $ 16.00/hr + 4% vacation paid weekly
This is a ‘Temporary to Permanent’ employment opportunity with direct hire after performance evaluation.
Please submit your resume in WORD format immediately!
Garima Sahdev - Recruitment Specialist
Office : 905-361-3987 Ext 109