Our Client, operates a busy, distribution warehouse and showroom for their state-of-the-art, European designed, renovation products, selling to wholesale, commercial and direct-to-consumer markets.
Their phenomenal products and branding have made them an icon within their niche and a renowned Canadian success story.
We are exclusively recruiting for their Mississauga facility for 6 positions.
- Pick orders using Cherry Picker Fork Lift & Fall Arrest – Average of 3 to 5 boxes per order
- Lifting, bending, standing and walking while selecting stock to ‘build’ orders
- Accurately scan barcodes with RF Scanner system
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment!
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience in a DISTRIBUTION setting & RF Scanner Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Fork Lift – multiple license preferred – Cherry Picker & Reach are Mandatory, Counterbalance for Receiving only
- Clear Communications – Speak, Write, Read & Comprehend English
- Clear Criminal Background
- Able to follow H & S standard operating procedures and committed to a team-based culture
- Able to cross-train in Receiving Dept (trailer unload, sorting break-down, put-away & re-stock)
Temporary to Permanent Hire – Company benefits, RRSP, and many other ‘perks’ $17.00 /hr to start and increase on direct hire review!
Choose your shift to meet your LIFESTYLE !!
6:00 AM to 2:30 PM OR 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM OR 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM OR 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Full Training provided
Robert Lau - ForkLift Recruiting Specialist
OFFICE: 905-361-3987 Ext 117