Our client is in downtown Montreal and are leaders in their industry with over 70 years of experience. They are a strongly respected organization and take pride in their committed to their employees and customers.
Driven by strong family values, they are an organization that emphasizes social responsibility and protecting the environment, all the while delivering higher standards within the shipping industry and to their customers and employees.
The are currently seeking a Mailroom Assistant to join their growing team and partake in the mailroom operations and services.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Distribute incoming and inter-office mail, collect outgoing mail
- Restock photocopier supplies and deliver paper stock
- Support with courier services and receive deliveries
- Refill items in staff and executive kitchens
- Manage inventory, distribute, and organize office supplies
- Move boxes and furniture
- Deliver messages to appropriate correspondence and run various errands
- Perform banking duties
- Administrative duties as required
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Great communication (English and French) and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Able to multitask and take directions and requests from all levels of personnel
- Able to lift heavy boxes and move equipment
- Possession of a driver’s license is preferred
- Cegep degree considered an asset
If interested contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 514-227-4640 ext. 249