Our client, located in the south shore of Montreal is currently searching for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join their expanding team.
This candidate will be responsible for managing the regional LCM team and working directly with the Regional Business Managers to ensure alignment and delivery of key objectives. You will report to the Global Head of Lifecycle Marketing and will work with other global teams. You will be measured on your aptitude to lead and oversee the team of specialists, resulting in meeting specific yearly and monthly business objectives such as customer activity (average play days and deposits), monthly retention and reactivation rates, bonus allocation and revenue.
- Meet with stakeholders to define business requirements, provide project updates and present analysis of Lifecycle campaigns.
- Supervise lifecycle marketing strategies to support onboarding, retention and reactivation programs.
- Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
- Supervise a team of individuals and creating a motivating environment in order to achieve business objectives.
- Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
- Ability to classify new areas for improvement and progress of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
- 5+ years in a management position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related equivalent experience
- Team oriented and proven ability in employee development
- Track record of success in managing integrated marketing campaigns that involved multiple mediums, such as web advertising, email and sms marketing, and website content.